1. Rinse aid dosage can be set from 0 (Off) to 5 (High dose).
Factory settings for the rinse aid dosage is 5 (1:05).
2. Slightly open the door to access the programme buttons.
3. Press and hold the main power switch to turn the dishwasher off.
4. Press the main power switch again to turn the appliance on.
5. Within 10 seconds press the programme selection and speed wash buttons to enter the settings menu.
6. To change the rinse aid dosage press the programme selection button until 1:00 is displayed (this is the off setting for the rinse aid).
7. Repeatedly press the programme selection button to scroll through the rinse aid dosage settings (1:00 — 1:05)
8. Press the speed wash button to save the desired rinse aid setting value (e.g. 1:03).
9. Press the main power switch to exit the settings menu.