1. Check the pump filter for blockages. It may be that food waste could have got stuck in the drainage pump, preventing the pump from removing waste water.
Warning: Take care when removing items, there may be sharp objects such as glass or bone shards blocking the pump.
For more information, see the Cleaning the drainage pump topic.
2. Check for kinks or blockages in the drainage hose and any connected waste water pipework that may prevent waste water draining effectively.
For more information see the Connecting the drainage pipe topic.
3. Ensure that any blanking plug or removable end has been taken off the waste pipe spigot.
4. Check the water inlet filters for build up.
For more information, see the Cleaning the water inlet filters topic.
5. Check spray arm nozzles are not blocked.
For more information see the Cleaning the spray arms topic.