1. When the salt needs topping up, the salt indicator lights up on the display.
2. When the salt runs out, open the appliance door and remove the lower basket to access the salt compartment.
3. Unscrew and remove the salt compartment cap.
4. Insert the supplied funnel and fill with salt.
If this is the first time you have used the appliance you will need to fill with water first. For more information see the Before first use topic.
5. Remove the funnel, wipe clean any excess salt and replace the salt compartment cap.
6. Run a programme to ensure that any excess salt in the dishwasher is rinsed away.
7. After topping up, it may take a while before the salt indicator goes out.