Hover over each step to see what the selected Programme is suitable for.
1. Cotton — 20ºC, 30ºC, 40ºC, 60ºC, 95ºC — Used for heavily and moderate soiled cotton, or linen. For very heavily soiled items select the Prewash function.
2. Synthetics — 20ºC, 30ºC, 40ºC, 60ºC — Used for moderately soiled synthestics, cotton blended fabrics.
3. Wool — 20ºC, 30ºC, 40ºC — Used for machine washable wool. (Refer to the washing label attached to the clothing).
4. Quick 15' — 20ºC, 30ºC, 40ºC — Used for cotton, mixed fabrics. Items worn for a short time or newly bought.
5. Mix — 20ºC, 30ºC, 40ºC — Used for mixed loads of moderately soiled cotton and synthetic fabrics.
6. Jeans — 20ºC, 30ºC, 40ºC, 60ºC — The programme is suitable for jeans.
7. Rinse & Spin — This programme is defaulted to two rinses and spin.
8. Spin — Select the length, and speed, of the spin manually.
9. Cotton Dry — The wet cotton & linen clothes can be dried after being spun.
10. Synthetics Dry — The wet chemical fiber clothes can be dried after being spun.
11. Refresh — It is suitable for removing the peculiar smell (such as, the smell of smoke/hotpot/barbecue, etc.) on the clothes.
12. 60º Wash & Dry — The wash and dry process within 60 minutes is suitable for wash and dry the clothing with light dirty at once, such as the T-shirts, shirts and skirts that should be changed daily. It is recommended that no more than 3 pieces of skirts should be washed at a time.
13. Skin Care — 20ºC, 30ºC, 40ºC, 60ºC — Extra rinse time. Making sure no residual detergent on textiles to protect skin form irritability.
14. Baby Care — 20ºC, 30ºC, 40ºC, 60ºC, 95ºC — Programme to effectively extinguish bacteria in textiles. It is appropriate for clothes of babies who are sensitive to clothes.
15. Silk/Delicate — 20ºC, 30ºC, 40ºC — Soft delicate fabrics and machine washable silk. (Refer to the washing label
attached to the clothing).
16. Drum Clean — 95ºC — Programme to remove dirt and bacterial residue that can breed in the machine after it has been used for a period, especially when low temperature washes are used regularly.