1. Turn off the appliance using the main power switch and unplug it from the wall socket.
2. Open and remove the coarse and fine filters.
3. Scoop any water from the dishwasher tub.
4. Remove the drainage pump stop on the right in the bottom drain.
5. Turn the pump wheel located behind the drainage pump stop by hand and carefully remove any items.
Warning: Take care when removing items, there may be sharp objects such as glass or bone shards blocking the pump.
6. Replace the drainage pump stop.
7. Replace the fine and coarse filters.
8. If the dishwasher still does not start and a whirring sound is heard, the overflow protection has been activated.Shut off the water. Remove the plug from the wall socket. Call the service department.