Filling the rinse aid
- 1. Drying is faster and a better result is achieved if you use rinse aid. You will also achieve a better dishwashing result with clear and spotless dishes.
- 2. When the rinse aid needs topping up, the rinse aid indicator lights up on the display.
- 3. Fully open the door and locate the rinse aid compartment.
- 4. Open rinse aid compartment lid.
- 5. Carefully top up with rinse aid to the level marked max.
- 6. Wipe up any splashes of rinse aid around the compartment and close the lid firmly.
- 7. After topping up, it may take a while before the symbol goes out.