1. Program controls are located on the top of the door. Slightly open the appliance door to gain access.
2. Main power switch — Press and hold to turn the appliance on.
3. Programme button — Used to select the desired programme. Repeatedly press to scroll through the programme options.
4. Auto wash — The appliance will measure how dirty dishes are and will adjust the temperature and water consumption accordingly.
If newly installed the Auto wash programme needs to be run 5 times before it it has fully adapted and can provide best results.
5. Intensive wash — Used for very dirty dishes such as pans and casserole dishes. Also used for washing baby bottles, cutting boards and anything else requiring deep hygienic cleaning.
6. Eco wash — Used for standard washes. The Eco wash is the most effective programme in terms of combined energy and water consumption.
7. Quick wash — 35 minute wash. Used to wash quickly for lightly soiled items such as glasses.
Use this with Speed wash to reduce the wash time down to 15 minutes.
8. Rinse — Used to rinse dishes while you wait for a full wash load.
9. Speed wash — Used to shorten programme time. This option uses more energy and water.
10. Auto open — This option will automatically open the door at the end of the programme. This improves drying results of cleaned items.
11. Half load — Used for half loads. This option uses less energy and water.
12. Delayed start — Used to delay the start of the programme.
For more information, see the Using the delay start topic.
13. Time display — Displays the chosen programme information.
14. Salt indicator — The salt indicator light will illuminate when the salt needs refilling.
For more information, see the Filling the salt topic.
15. Rinse aid indicator — The rinse aid indicator light will illuminate when the rinse aid needs refilling.
For more information, see the Filling the Rinse aid topic.