1. Fully open the appliance door and locate the detergent compartment.
2. The detergent compartment is split in to two sections:
Prewash compartment (left) and the main wash compartment (right).
3. Detergent is added according to water hardness and how dirty the items being washed are.
This dishwasher is fitted with a water softener, so use detergent and rinse aid doses suitable for soft water.
Always follow the instructions on the detergent packaging.
4. Add the desired amount of detergent into the compartment.
Too much detergent can result in less effective dishwashing and also entails greater environmental impact.
5. If you are using detergent powder or liquid you may add a small amount of this into the prewash compartment and the rest into the main wash compartment.
6. Close the compartment lid and door to continue.