1. The dishwasher is equipped with a top cutlery tray, an upper basket and a lower basket.
2. The top cutlery tray has space for cutlery, ladles, whisks, serving cutlery and similar items.
3. The upper basket has space for glasses, cups, bowls, side plates and saucer.
4. The lower basket has space for plates, dishes, bowls, and other large items.
5. Wine glasses are placed on the wine glass shelf and knives are placed in the knife stand on the right (if fitted).
For best results ensure all dirty surfaces face inwards and downwards.