Selecting a wash cycle
- Washing times are estimated and will vary due to the type of clothes and weight of the clothes.
- 1. Open the drum door and place your laundry into the appliance.
- 2. Add any detergents or fabric softeners into the correct sections of the detergent drawers.For more information, see the Detergent drawer topic.
- 3. Press the on/off button.
- 4. Select a programme using the programme selection knob.For more information, see The programme selector topic.
- 5. If required, select the temperature using the temperature selection button.
- 6. If required, select the times of an extra rinse using the rinse button.
- 7. If required, select the spin speed for the wash using the spin selection button.
- 8. Press the options button to select any additional features required.
Pre-wash — This function for clothing which is heavily soiled and will be more efficient at removing stains.
Intensive — This function will prolong the wash time, therefore giving a better wash and more efficient at removing stains.
- 9. Press the start/pause button to begin your wash cycle.
- 10. To see the progress of the current wash cycle you can refer to the programme and function status display window.