1. After selecting your desired programme you have the option to set extra options for the wash cycle, for example delayed start.
When you select delayed start the dishwasher will start 1-24 hours after you close the door.
2. Press the delayed start button once to activate delayed start.
3. Repeatedly press or hold the delayed start button to set the desired number of hours.
The delay time increases in one hour increments.
4. Close the door to begin the wash cycle including the delayed start.
The dishwasher counts down 1 hour at a time and starts after the selected delay.
5. To cancel the delayed start , open the door and press and hold the main power switch until the display turns off.
For more information, see the Stopping or changing the wash cycle topic.