The dishwasher does not start
- 1. Check the door is fully closed. Open it and close it again.
- 2. Check the plug is in the mains socket and switched on.
- 3. Check the mains water tap is open.
- 4. Check the delay start option has not been selected.
- 5. Check the socket using something else (e.g. a table lamp) to test the socket is working.
- 6. Try using the appliance using a different plug socket.
- 7. Check and change the fuse in the plug.
- 8. Check the mains fuse box to see if the circuit breakers has tripped.