1. Make sure you install the appliance on a flat sturdy floor, ideally a solid concrete floor. Where possible, avoid placing the appliance on carpeted or cushioned flooring.
2. Adjust the feet so that the dishwasher is level.
For more information, see the Adjusting the feet topic.
3. The recess and connection dimensions are included in the separate installation instructions.
The height of the cover door can be adjusted to match other fittings.
4. The kitchen cabinet must be straight and level so as not to cause the chassis to twist on installation. This would cause the door to move sideways when latching and create the potential for door faults.
This must be corrected before proceeding.
5. Fix the protective film (packed in the document bag) to the underside of the worktop.
The protective film is to protect the worktop from moisture.
6. After connecting water supply and drainage, run a rinse program to ensure sound water connections and the door lock is working.
For more information, see the Connecting the water supply and Connecting the drainage topics.
7. Check that the machine is installed so the door opens freely, otherwise door lock functionality may be disrupted.