1. Press Quick menu.
2. Scroll to Settings and press OK.
3. Scroll to Network and press OK.
4. Scroll to Network Configuration and press OK.
5. For a wired connection scroll to Ethernet.
Ensure the Ethernet Cable is plugged into both the B7100 and your Home Router.
6. For a wireless connection scroll to Wireless.
7. Select your desired Wireless Network and press OK.
8. Press OK to bring up the virtual keyboard.
9. Enter the Wi-Fi password, then select OK and press OK.
10. The Tick icon will appear next to the Network you are connected to.