1. The USB ports are situated on the back of the TV.
2. Insert the USB stick into a USB port.
3. Wait for your B5600 to recognise the USB, to confirm you wish to access the USB select Yes and press OK.
4. Select the desired directory (E.g., DATA DRIVE) and press OK.
5. Using the Directional buttons scroll to the desired file to view and press OK.
6. Your file will be displayed.
7. If you are viewing pictures, scroll to the Play button and press OK to start a slide show.
8. To stop or pause the slide show scroll to the Pause button and press OK.
9. Press Back to return to browse your files.
10. Press Exit to exit.